Friday, February 26, 2016

2016 - Day 37/309 - Friday...

I had considered BS'ing you into believing that my office looks like a pile of crap because we are moving to a smaller suite downstairs, but the truth is this is how my office looks on pretty much a daily basis. The smaller quarters will mean that I need to pare down the crap, and only take those things that I absolutely, positively cannot live without. And, the HTG truth is (pretty much) I need all my crap. I am very fond of my crap. I have worked hard for all my crap, and I am not that keen on giving up any of my crap. IT'S MY CRAP! Right now I have Jody busy going through the IKEA catalog seeing if he can find something stylish that Carrie would agree to that would accommodate my crap and look good at the same time.

We shall see.

We are, for all practical purposes, moved. The upstairs suite looks like something you see after a bad storm has gone through, and I also kind of makes you wonder what we were paying all that money to the cleaning lady for. There are more dust bunnies up there than should be allowed by law. Makes me sneeze just thinking about it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRACASES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment