Saturday, February 20, 2016

2016 - Day 51/315 - Saturday...

Well, this is it. This is the last day of the 2016 cruise. I am already kind of looking forward to the next cruise, somewhere around this time in 2017. Not sure of the dates yet, but it will all work out. Last night I learned how to play (and how to lose money playing) Texas Hold 'Em, and today I learned (once again) how to lose money playing Bingo. Two people from our group won several hundred dollars playing Bingo, but not me. Anyway, I was fun and a diversion. I also played Trivia (about '80s Rock Music) and confirmed what I already knew; I listened to the music but paid no attention to the names of the songs or the artists producing the music. All in all, a good day on board.

It will be an early day tomorrow, so I will get everything packed up later tonight, and be ready to be first in line to get off this tug. We are the last passengers departing from Galveston on this ship. It will leave tomorrow with NO PASSENGERS and go into dry dock in Nassau (I think), get some renovations done, and then be headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale (again, I think). Several years ago, I was on the third or fourth cruise from Galveston when this ship was new.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GAMBLING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment