Sunday, February 14, 2016

2016 - Day 45/321 - Sunday...

Well, we shall see how this goes. So far I am less than impressed with the Interweb connections on this tub. We left Galveston about 4:30 this afternoon, and about 2 and-a-half hours later, I have finished some work for a report I need to send tomorrow, and now I am going to try and post this journal entry.

Tomorrow will be a full day of sailing, and I am planning to audit a couple classes along the way. On Tuesday we get in to Key West, and that will be fun. I have a plan for that excursion, and if it happens, even I will be surprised. Holy Mother of Pearl!

Otherwise, I am looking for a whole lot of R&R on this scow. A nice big bed, plenty of magazines and a couple bottles of wine. That ought to do it!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SLOWLY GOING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment