Friday, February 5, 2016

2016 - Day 36/330 - Friday...

This is how my day started. What decision (exactly) is this sign trying to do? Is it trying to tell me something? Is it trying to get me to make some sort of decision? Is it a scratch and sniff kind of thing? Is it asking me to press one or another? I was confused. I decided to throw convention to the wind and enter. Once inside, I was confused even more. It reminded me of a 'Big Bank' episode about female hygiene products. Since when did public facilities start providing those items? Perhaps I have just stumbled upon a higher class of public facility. I have obviously in the past only patronized facilities patronized by the great unwashed. Now at this late stage in my life, I am faced with the knowledge that the better facilities provide you with gratis samples of products you might otherwise be embarrassed to purchase, along with a selection of silk (rayon blends actually) flowers in a fall harvest theme. It was an overwhelming of the senses, and I was glad to exit and return to the mundane.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DECISIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment