Tuesday, February 16, 2016

2016 - Day 47/319 - Tuesday...

Well, to tell you the truth, this is going to go down as one of the 'red-letter-days' in my recent memory. We arrived in Key West sometime after 10 o'clock in the morning. North of Key West, there were some pretty bad storms an tornadoes, and I sent an e-mail to Mike and all was good there in Del Ray Beach. It rained a little bit before we docked, but nothing terrible. Off the boat, and my friend Steve and I rented bicycles, and that was really a great thing to do. All credit goes to Steve. We ran a couple little errands, Steve did a bit of sightseeing, we had lunch (two-for-one-drinks), a dozen raw oysters, a bowl of soup and then it was back to the bikes.We got back on the boat about 4 in the afternoon, took naps, met up again for a quick dinner (not the formal seated dinner), watched a movie (kind of like the drive-in of old), and now I am back in my room and ready to go to sleep.

And I should be a professional photo-bomber.

I also got to talk with Jody three times today, one of the conveniences of having a cell signal. All is well at the edge of nowhere, and he and Lynda had lunch today in Georgetown.

Tomorrow is Freeport (not sure if I have been there before or not, but I am thinking I have). Not sure what I will do there, but the dolphin experience sounds interesting.

Oh, and by the way, there was time spent today actually working as well.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GOOD DAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

1 comment: