Sunday, February 21, 2016

2016 - Day 52/314 - Sunday...

Home again, home again, jiggity jig...

Even though my 'debarkation' time was 9:45 this morning, I snuck out with the first group. Okay, maybe 'snuck' is a bit of an exaggeration, because I went to customer service last night and told them I needed to get off the boat earlier than LAST. No questions, the lady told me to just go on through, that no one would question me (even though the written directions are very clear to the contrary), and she was right. I was about the 20th person off the ship, and no one asked me anything. All the while the loudspeakers were telling us NOT to congregate on the third floor lobby, but that is exactly where we were congregating.

Anyway, I made it to Houston and got a charge at their new facility, then on to Columbus for another short charge, then home. I got home before 1 o'clock this afternoon, and when I went out to check meters, I was met by one of the old friends, the from on the meter.

Happy to be home, and it is raining too! What could be better?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FROGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment