Monday, February 8, 2016

2016 - Day 39/327 - Monday...

This is one of the ballrooms that is used during our Winter Meetings for a variety of things; forums, luncheons, dinners, etc. In this particular case, it was a view of the classroom that was assigned to me to conduct the inaugural presentation of the Basics of Agent and Consumer Advocacy class that I presented with the blessing of our State Association. By the time the class began, there were almost 100 people in attendance, 86 of whom received MCE credit for taking the class. I think overall, the class went well, and I am very happy with the suggestions that were made to make the class even better. The first distance education class will be presented on March 22nd, and I think it will be well received by our colleagues across the state. I am kind of proud of getting it all done, from the idea to the final product.

Day four of five at the Texas Association of REALTORS® Winter Meeting has come to an end. Overall, I think it was a pretty good day. I attended the annual awards luncheon and I am always happy to share in honoring our colleagues. Our association received an award for a Professional Standards class (written by my colleagues Reba and David), and it is truly incredible the amount of time and effort our REALTOR® colleagues devote to things other than helping clients buy, sell and lease real estate.

Tomorrow is the last day of the conference, and I will be there at 7AM. UGH! But, it should be over (the Board of Directors Meeting should be over) by about 1PM.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EMPTY ROOMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment