Friday, February 12, 2016

2016 - Day 43/323 - Friday...

Okay, so basically I am only posting this photo to aggravate (usually spelled with a 'p-o') my friends that live in the cold places where they are allegedly experiencing another crippling cold spell. I have not heard about snow and/or rain, just coldness this go round. Yesterday it was 83 degrees in Austin, even a little extreme for me in the middle of February, and today this reading shows 79 degrees. Cold front came through later this afternoon (hahaha), and it is expected to lower the temperature a couple degrees, and by tomorrow and Sunday the temperatures will be closer to normal (mid060s). HAHAHA! Whatever...

So, it seems my posts from the last two days mysteriously appeared on Facebook this afternoon. Kinda interesting, but we shall see what happens this evening when I publish this one.

Tomorrow is going to be a chore day, because I am headed out of town on Sunday for a week. I need to see if the squirrels are still nesting in the truck engine compartment, because one thing I need to do is to go into Taylor to get some chicken feed for the girls and a couple sorghum buckets for the cattle. We shall see.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TEMPERATURES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment