Monday, February 29, 2016

2016 - Day 60/306 - Monday...

I hope you enjoyed your day today, it is Leap Day! Vera was needing some attention when I got home. I spent a good part of yesterday cleaning the chicken coop, putting fresh bedding in the nesting boxes, and making sure they all had plenty of fresh crumbles and water. All was good, but she decided this was going to be her day on the journal. Vera is my all time favorite chicken, my special pet, the girl that comes over and wants to be petted and carried. She is also the alpha-chicken. She has a mean streak in her when it comes to the other girls, and she was the role model for the term 'pecking order'. The other girls do not get away with much of anything when Vera is around.

A relatively good day today, and I cannot believe that we will start March, 2016 tomorrow. I got into the office early this morning, and did some power real estate. Then it was off to the Board, where I was the 'guide on the side' for a couple real estate classes, both of them dealing with REALTOR® professionalism and the Code of Ethics, topics that I am very fond of instructing. There were about 15 attendees in both the classes, and I learned a few things, so the day was a success.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VERA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment