Monday, February 22, 2016

2016 - Day 53/313 - Monday...

I was really surprised when I showed up for early voting this afternoon. As residents on the edge of nowhere (the county), we did not expect there would be really too much of anything for us to vote on. Who knew? It was like a real election. I consider myself to be relatively well informed, but I was totally taken by surprise. Even though only one of the contests gave me any pause, most of the others were single person contests, which I voted for anyway, just for the hell of it. Why cast a vote if there is no competition, but I did my duty and that is done. Until the next election. Or maybe before, who knows?

Not too bad for a Monday after being out of the office for several days. Actually got a lot of work done, and managed NOT to cause any real traumas around the office.

Mostly folks like it when I am NOT around. I understand the concept, thank you all very much.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VOTED, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment