Sunday, February 7, 2016

2016 - Day 38/328 - Sunday...

Three days down two more days to go and the 2016 Winter Meeting of the Texas Association of REALTORS® will be history. It was an early start; 8:30 Political Involvement Council Presentation, then on to the Governmental Affairs Forum, a luncheon with the Political Action Committee Trustee Alumni, the caucuses (two of them, Region 15 and Region 8). I did get my picture taken with Karl Rove, and it was interesting to hear him speak about politics of the late 19th Century compared to the political climate we are experiencing today.

So far I have managed to (more or less) ignore the Super Bowl, including the half-time show. If I had to pick a team that I was favoring, it would be the team that is currently ahead (4th Quarter with about 13 minutes to go).

Deeds, Actions, Changes, 60% DONE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment