Wednesday, February 10, 2016

2016 - Day 41/325 - Wednesday...

When I get all wrapped up in the moment, or the morning, or the afternoon, or the day...I sometimes forget to take a photo to document the happenings that went on around me. So...there are no photos of the class I presented to about 50 great REALTORS® at the Austin Board of REALTORS® today, but maybe I will remember to get one tomorrow. A bunch of the participants updated their Facebook statuses that they were in the class, so The Elf on the Shelf stopped in and brought some pretty Valentine's Day flowers, and she gave me one. Jody was happy to get it, and it is on the breakfast room table, being happy.

Tomorrow will be another full day of guiding, and that is good. Today was Professional Standards, tomorrow will be Office Policies and Procedures.

Like it!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FLARES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment