Thursday, February 25, 2016

2016 - Day 56/310 - Thursday...

Although I would like to pretend (in many ways) that yesterday just never really happened, it did and things got somewhat distorted during the afternoon rush hour. This is the photo that I had originally intended to use with yesterday's journal entry, but I became distracted. We are in the process of moving from the Suite we are currently occupying, back downstairs to the Suite we own on the first floor. During a move from one place to another, there is always that period of time in which there is NO FURNITURE where there used to be furniture, and dust everywhere. So, We ordered pizza and we had a pic nic in the floor.

The phones and I
nternet on the first floor was not working, but that all got fixed today, so we expect that they will 'port' our phones tomorrow to the first floor offices, and in a couple weeks, we will be all settled in, and life will go on as if this inconvenience never even happened.

On the auto front; I have a rent car, my insurance company really does not care about much of anything, but my own personal agent is being very helpful and supportive.

First. World. Inconveniences. STILL.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MOVING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment