Saturday, February 6, 2016

2016 - Day 37/329 - Saturday...

If I could make a living as a photo-bomber, I would do it in a second. I cannot think of a better vacation than walking around and messing up other peoples photo documentation. This is a photo bomb I did this evening at the Austin Club during the TREPAC reception. The intended subjects of the digital portrait are Steve and Tami, and I was emboldened from across the room to join in the fun! We were all in attendance during the TAR Winter Meeting TREPAC reception. I enjoy participating in the PAC, and enhancing the advocacy that we do everyday on behalf of our colleagues and property owners across the country.

Otherwise, I am finished with day two of the Winter Meeting, and I have kind of lost track of the number of meetings, forums and classes I have attended in the last two days. Tomorrow starts again at 8:30, and goes until five or six in the afternoon. Then Monday will be a relatively late day, and the conference should end on Tuesday by mid-day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BOMBING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment