Friday, June 2, 2017

2017 - Day 153/212 - Friday...

It is National Donut Day (I think), and that is okay with me. Donuts are good things. My favorite is glazed sourdough with chocolate on top. They used to be common at HEB, and now you have to special order them. These look kind of yummy, but I would be afraid of getting a comet or a piece of space junk caught in my teeth. Friday. What a nice word. I have no appointments set for the weekend, but that could change. I do have some work that could be done in the office, and we will see how that goes. I stayed out past my bedtime last night, and I am paying for it now. I am looking forward to the big blue chair and some sleep. Lots of stuff to do around the house tomorrow. Deeds, Actions, Changes, DONUTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment