Thursday, June 22, 2017

2017 - Day 173/192 - Thursday...

It' a darned good thing that traffic was not horrible today, because I have given up complaining for the next two or three years. I know when you set goals for yourself, that you occasionally have to step back from the process, re-evaluate the process, and make changes to the implementation of the goal, and to consider the purpose and the benefits you may or may not benefit from once your goal has become a reality. Having said that, I believe in achievable goals. Having said that, I have had to reset my goals two or three times today already. Having said that, I may have to reboot a couple times tomorrow, too. That's the good thing about goals, they belong to you, and you can do with them what you will. So, I have set a goal (see two or three lines up) and the actual goal may need to be adjusted a time or two before actual achievement can/may/might be obtained. More sturdy stands the bowing reed than doth the mighty oak. And get out of my way you a*swipe. Deeds, Actions, Changes, GOALS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment