Tuesday, June 13, 2017

2017 - Day 164/201 - Tuesday...

My days just keep getting busier and busier and at the same time getting better and better. I amaze myself sometimes about how crammed packed my days (and nights) can be, but I still keep (most of) it all together. If it weren't for my lists, I would just be adrift. Sometimes I think I should be set adrift on a fractured ice berg and left to my own devices. But, then I get some sleep and it all works out in the end. Take the new chicks for instance. When we first got them, they were scared to death of me. Now, every day, when I go out there to give them feed or fresh water, or when I am doing this or that, I stop and talk with them. It's all about the conditioning. Now, they pretty much come up to the front of their little run, and they are curious about me. They have not yet pecked at my finger through the mesh, but that will probably happen in the next day or two. One step at a time. This all makes me think that we, all of us as a society, are being conditioned. If I can do it with a baby chicken, smarter people than me (of which there are plenty) can do it to me/us. This is a picture of four of the five chicks. OMG! And I am sober as a judge right now!
Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment