Wednesday, June 14, 2017

2017 - Day 165/200 - Wednesday...

...and once again, the hurrier I go the behinder I get. But, just remember, you have to be careful what you ask for. Sometimes I feel like I am the opposite of a school teacher. Teachers work (this is a broad statement, no haters please) from September to June (give or take), and they have much of the summer free. REALTORS® work their asses off in the summer, and then there is nothing for them to do (really) from November through (about) March. More or less. However, we are blinded by Madison Avenue when we have nothing better to do than to go shopping. I am a victim of retail therapy, I grant you that. But I digress. I am pretty darned busy right now, and I am becoming (once again) a victim of over scheduling. I really need to work on that. I taught a full day of classes today to a great group of my colleagues at our South Office. Note: Our south office is kind of in North San Antonio. Not really, it just feels like that. It is 66 miles from the house here on the edge of nowhere to our south office. The class start time was 8:30, I left at 6:30, and made it to the site at about 8:05. That worked just fine for me, thank you very much. I had a blast, these folks were open to new ideas and to exploring old ideas, and they participated in the class. Again, it was a blast, and I really like guiding colleagues through the classes. Deeds, Actions, Changes, HELPING HANDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment