Tuesday, June 27, 2017

2017 - Day 178/187 - Tuesday...

It was another good day in Houston. The second day of classes are generally better; you met the folks on the first day, they know what to expect, you know what to expect, everybody is comfortable with how things are going and the bantering and kidding around is always better. I really enjoy teaching, and sharing things and being an advocate for our colleagues. I am the luckiest guy in the world, have I mentioned that to you lately? One cool thing happened today, and that is that of the 19 folks in the class, a bunch of them friended my Facebook page. I felt like Sally Fields! Not exactly, but kind of. I stopped off and got some juice on the way home, and I pulled into the driveway (on the edge of nowhere) just after 8:30 this evening. All is good, we even got a little bit more rain this afternoon. We will take all the rain we can get, anything so we do not have to keep watering the new landscaping. We have used 21,000 gallons of water this month. We can do it for one ow two more months, and then these things had better take root and grow on their own. Here is the class photo, there is another photo of one of the class members was in need of the Hiney-Lick Maneuver but that passed. He thinks it was just gas. I think that photo is going to have to live in the archives for a couple years before it can be published. Bottom line, I enjoyed being the guide on the side for Houston, and I hope I get invited back. Deeds, Actions, Changes, TINY HANDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment