Thursday, June 15, 2017

2017 - Day 166/199 - Thursday...

As I mentioned to you all (faithful followers) the other day, we have been worried about Barney the Cat, but he made an appearance last night and I have seen him/her two or three times today. It is good to know he/she is still around. We have been feeding something, we just could not be sure it was Barney, and we are still not sure. But, Barney is out there, and there is photographic proof of the fact. It was a good day, even though it started early and ended late. I had an early start this morning, and the day stayed busy. Our friend Mike is here visiting with us and will head back to Florida early next week. He tagged along with me to a couple properties this afternoon, and mentioned to me that I had just made two appointments for the same time on the same day. To some people that would be a challenge, but since he was good enough to catch that for me, everything is just fine. I still have two conflicting appointments on my calendar next week, but it will all work out. We just watched the International Space Station fly overhead. 9:18 p.m. A long time ago, we watched the Space Shuttle fly over, and then three or four minutes later we watched it land in Florida on the news. That was pretty interesting. Deeds, Actions, Changes, BARNEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment