Thursday, June 29, 2017

2017 - Day 180/185 - Thursday...

...and it seems we are back to talking about wrecks. I think it must be particularly inconvenient to have a wreck on the Interstate when there is no shoulder to pull over to. At least I got past it before the fire trucks and emergency personnel. I do not think the emergency personnel were needed, but I could see him behind me. And people get really testy when I am trying to get a quick candid shot with my iPhone. Really folks, take a chill pill. It took us all 45 minutes to get to this point, another five seconds is not going to make you any later than you already are. It is not like I stopped to focus or anything. Whatever. There were three vehicles involved in this one, but again, it seemed like everyone was okay, but I pity the folks that are going to be waiting one the fire/ems/police get there. Otherwise, it was a pretty good day. I was up/out late last night, and I stayed in Austin. We had a function and I did not even get ready to do my journal last night until almost 11 o'clock. I am looking forward to the long weekend. I am showing a really nice condominium tomorrow morning, office work the rest of the afternoon, home-stuff on Saturday and Sunday. I already have one appointment on Monday, maybe more on Monday and Tuesday. We shall see. Deeds, Actions, Changes, WRECKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment