Sunday, June 4, 2017

2017 - Day 155/210 - Sunday...

As reported last night, the Blue Andalusian chick escaped (for the second time), and this time it escaped into the great outdoors. As of this journal posting last night, it was last seen under the front barn. When I went out to put the other girls to bed last night, there it was peeping for its peeps. It knew where it was supposed to be, but it would not let me near it. As of the time I went to bed last night, it was under some picket fence pieces and various other very important things that are being stored outside the front barn. I devised many scenarios of capturing it between last night and this morning, and when I went out to let the big girls loose, there was no evidence of that blue chick. When I went out later in the morning, there it was and I put my plan into action. I would go into greater detail about the methods I used to capture a chick (about the size of a tennis ball and faster than a speeding chicken), but needless to say, I WAS VICTORIOUS! This is documented evidence that the blue chick is back in the coop with its siblings. When I went out this afternoon to change the water and make sure there was plenty of food, there was not even a single glass towards freedom. When I put it back in the baby chicken coop this morning, it looked around and went over to the food and started eating. It was kind of like 'Oh the things I saw!'. Anyway, that is it for today. Jody and I did lots of errands, and I got some more chores done around the house. Thanks for asking. Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment