Thursday, June 8, 2017

2017 - Day 159/206 - Thursday...

I took the girls to the beautiful parlor this morning, and went to pick them up later in the afternoon. It was pretty interesting, because I took them to a groomer other than the one we had been taking Maddie to in the past. Something about that groomer just did not sit well with me, and I wanted to see about a 'alternate' groomer (like alternate facts or alternate reality). I am also not a total believer in Yelp reviews, but I did look at them, and like most things, there were some good, some average, but nothing that would discourage me from patronizing the place. I was mostly concerned about the girls thinking they were being put into another crate and left somewhere and abandoned. Call me crazy, but those are the things I was concerned about. I got a tour of the place, and it was nice, clean and no dogs were seemingly anxiety ridden. We put both of the girls in the same crate (that was a nice suggestion), and that was it. The girls were really not interested in staying, but there was no wailing. When I went to get them this afternoon, there were no obvious scars or evidence of mistreatment, so that was a good sign. Still no wailing from the back room, and all seemed to be good. The girls look great and they both passed out for the car ride home, and they are both happily ensconced in the house now. Deeds, Actions, Changes, GROOMED, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment