Monday, June 12, 2017

2017 - Day 163/202 -Monday...

I have been somewhat out of sorts for most of the day today, I can't really put my finger on it, but I was just not right for most of the day. Now that I am home, I am certain that I am not right. Have you ever had one of those days? Lots of stuff to do, deadlines for everything, you think most of it is going to be bad, but most of it turns out okay. It is the expectation of failure, and when you don't fail, you wonder how you could have NOT failed. That is how I have felt for most of the day. First it was too hot, then it was too cold. The meeting facility was dark and dingy, and it was in need of a good cleaning. I parked in the bowels of the parking garage and that was creepy. They have new elevator buttons on the OUTSIDE of the elevators. No inside buttons. There needs to be a bigger sign alerting elevator patrons. You get in the elevator and there are no buttons to push, I am not sure how I would know to cope. I was helpless. Somebody help me... But I persevered and documented the grandeur of the surroundings with this HUGE (I am beginning to hate that word and I only use it for effect) plexiglass chandelier and it was entombed with dust and grit until it had very little sparkle level left, But there it was...BIG. Really Big. Deeds, Actions, Changes, BIG! REALLY BIG, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment