Monday, June 5, 2017

2017 - Day 156/209 - Monday...

Not a bad day, I got a lot of office work done, and visited a couple properties. A relatively sunny day until the drive north. Not as bad as Saturday, but there were some really cool looking clouds, and it was dark as pitch on one side of the street and sunny blue skies on the other. It did rain on me a bit on the drive north, but again, nothing like it did on Saturday. I began taking art classes tonight, and that will be an every Monday thing for a couple months. So far so good, but the instructor is a bit more rigid than I would like. I got my primary colors wrong, I said red, blue and yellow. I was corrected that the true primary colors are yellow, cyan and magenta. I am not really sure that cyan is even correct, he said it was also known as something else, but I had never heard of that. Tonight we diddled with water colors, doing different techniques with different brushes. Next week we will start the oils, which is what I am really interested in. I will make a trip to buy supplies, and I am pretty excited about the next class. I think it is going to be fun, and I am not expecting to become a great artist, just learn some new things. Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment