Sunday, June 25, 2017

2017 - Day 176/189 - Sunday...

I did just about everything I could to make it rain today. I started watering the transplanted landscape stuff this morning at about 6:30. I finished at about 11:30. If it were not for the wizardry and Engineering Degrees that both Mike and I obtained from MIT, I would still be watering. And then I was going to wash the car, but I couldn't find a bucket, so Jody and I went into Georgetown and I got the car washed. On the ride home from the car wash, it rained 27 drops on us (we counted). We made it home where I watered some more stuff, gave the chicks fresh water and some feed, fed Barney the Cat some dry food, and took two bales of hay to the cattle. It finally rained, but by then I was heading to Houston. I am guiding a couple days worth of classes to one of the Houston Association of REALTORS® offices (The Woodlands). It rained on me two or three times on the way down here. I also saw some terrific clouds, a rainbow, and who knew Tomball, Texas goes on and on forever. In between Highway 290 and I-45 North, it was a really pretty two-lane road...the burbs! While I was taking hay out to the cattle, Violet and her new calf decided to STARE, so I took this photo from a pretty good distance, but you can get the idea, I hope! Deeds, Actions, Changes, COW CALF, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment