Wednesday, June 7, 2017

2017 - Day 158/207 - Wednesday...

I took this photo on Monday night, I think. This is one (just one) of the benefits of living on the edge of nowhere, where you can see for miles and miles with nothing (much) in the way. I know these sunsets have been happening for eons, but I have never really lived anywhere with an unobstructed view of nothing and everything at the same time. So, I thought that was a particularly interesting sunset a couple days ago, and I thought I would share it with you. I have been watering transplanted beds ever since I got home this evening. Although we had a nice round of rain on Saturday afternoon, it is now Wednesday, and these things are not gonna water themselves. I do not want to take a chance that they do not survive because they did not have any water. I think this will be a three time a week thing, and there will be extra good soaking on the weekends. Otherwise, it was a day today, like many before this one and I expect there will be many similar ones in the future. Deeds, Actions, Changes, WATERING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment