Tuesday, June 6, 2017

2017 - Day 157/208 - Tuesday...

I took this picture the other night, I thought it was pretty interesting. It was kind of hazy, getting towards dark, and the breeze was coming in from the north. Since then, the winds turned around from the south, but today they are coming in from the north again. North breezes always means less humidity and pleasant evenings. It will be totally unbearable soon enough, but for now we will take the north winds. I did it again, and got in the pool on Sunday. Dove right in. Did not gasp for breath or anything either. It was nice, not bath tub warm, but pleasant. I'm gonna try to make that a habit. What family doth not have its' ups and downs? Kind of a day in the life. This month is living up to its reputation and crazy and hectic. At least the traffic is a little bit better with classes out for the summer. Today I was driving down Anderson Lane (early this morning, before 8) and a senior citizen (I have to be careful here) was riding a Moped, and crossed Anderson Lane from Northcross. Ran a red light, was almost destroyed by a Jeep. Crazy how things have the potential for change in the blink of an eye. I have witnessed three or four close calls in the last several days, all near misses, and happy for that. It just kind of seems like the planet is out of sync. If it will make things better, I will happily take the blame. It's okay. We just all need to get synced back up and in the groove. EVERYBODY, get your groove thing on! Deeds, Actions, Changes, GROOVES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment