Friday, June 30, 2017

2017 - Day 181/184 - Friday...

We are almost half-way through the year. Tomorrow we will be closer, and then on Sunday we will have tipped the scale and be on a downward spiral towards Christmas. Where is the time going? It is hot as Hell out here on the edge of nowhere, and there is no real relief in sight. I expect you will all get tired of me complaining about the heat, just in time for you all to get tired of me complaining about something totally different, and also something over which I have exactly no control. BUT, on this eve of a long Holiday Weekend, I am sharing with you this lovely photo of clouds, taken at one of my favorite spots on the way home. There were (of course) a couple wrecks that I also recorded for posterity, but I threw them over for this photo of the clouds. Lovely. Don't forget to look up every now and then, you might be really surprised at what you see. This was a pretty crazy day at work, but I am pretty sure we all survived it. Common folk get a long weekend; I will be working around the house tomorrow, and I will be off to walk properties on Sunday, and I have an appointment on Monday, and I expect I will be showing property on Monday afternoon and maybe Tuesday. Be careful what you wish for! Deeds, Action, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment