Monday, June 26, 2017

2017 - Day 177/188 - Monday...

Still in Houston, had a fun day guiding a group of colleagues through a GRI class, and I will finish up my stint tomorrow and then head back home. It has been a rainy couple of days in Houston, and I like that very much. Houston is also really kind of a pleasant place. I like the great green expanses. When I look around here, I feel like many of my everyday spaces in Austin are cramped. Constricted. Compact. I never considered that about Austin before, but I think it is because I am in a different 'space' in Houston, and I have never really visited places other than downtown. Who knew? After the class was finished for the day, I took a drive out to visit with an old friend of mine, Queen Wienke. Queen Wienke was a client of mine years ago, and we became friends immediately, and we have kept up (a little bit) with each other after she moved back to Houston a decade ago. A DECADE. DECADES are going by faster and faster, the older I get. It was great to see her, and we visited for a few minutes and I had to get back to the hotel. It is/was a work day after all. Deeds, Actions, Changes, QUEEN WIENKE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment