Wednesday, April 11, 2018

2018 - Day 101/264 - Wednesday...1709...

Well, the only photo I snapped today was of an ambulance roaring down North Lamar on its' way to somewhere, not sure where, but most likely one of the nearby hospitals. Since I am sort of tired of wrecks and ambulances and the things that go along, I decided I would grace you with this photographic replica of the LBJ Oval Office, which is contained inside the LBJ Presidential Library here in Austin. I have visited the Library many times, and most recently a couple weeks ago during a celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Fair Housing Act. The Library is a really interesting place, so if you get a chance, I would recommend it.

I spent the entire morning on a REALTOR® caravan of homes for sale in areas 2 and 4. It was good, I enjoy the caravans, but they are time consuming. It was interesting though, and I rarely get tired of looking at houses and talking with my colleagues.

There were a couple errands that needed to be taken care of also, and a trip to Costco. Costco (for all practical purposes) was deserted. Crazy. No lines, parking spots conveniently located, nothing at all like a typical visit.

Something is about to happen.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LBJ, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment