Sunday, April 1, 2018

2018 - Day 91/274 - Easter Sunday...1735...

Today is Jody's birthday, so I have wished him Happy Birthday about fifty times. If yo see him, wish him a happy birthday. Not much of a celebration, but we did go to Luby's for dinner. The party is next week. We didn't want to conflict with the Easter celebrations.

Today was another day of busy, but it was a great day of accomplishments. I watered all the bulbs that I planted yesterday, and watered a lot of other stuff as well. I got the cattle fed and discovered there was a new bull calf back there. He looks to be about a week old, and happy and dancing around. The chicken coop got cleaned, fresh nesting materials put in, mopped the floor in the coop and I even washed the nest eggs. I went with Jody to take the girl dogs for a ride, and then we headed off to Austin.

I needed to go by the office for some stuff, then we went past a new listing and took photos and put a sign in the yard. The property will go into the MLS on Thursday, but everything will be ready for this one to go live.

I am still watering beds...I have two sprinklers going and I have a timer set to go off in about 15 minutes.

This is going to be a good week.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, JODY'S BIRTHDAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment