Saturday, April 21, 2018

2018 - Day 111/254 - Saturday...1692...

I did some work out in the yard today, but it did not include cutting any grass or power washing the patio. I did get a few things accomplished that I had been wanting to do for a long time, and that was good. I got some more things planted, and at lunch today, Jody and I went and I bought MORE things to plant tomorrow. FUN CITY! Pretty soon I expect it will be too damn hot to really work in the gardens, and all I will be good for will be cutting the grass and watering. Watering is my new relaxing cause, and I really do like it. I think when watering is all I need to get done, it will be even more rewarding. We shall see. I bought four tomato plants a couple months ago, and they are the puniest, most pitiful little plants. I do not think they have grown an inch, but at least two of them have tomatoes on them. I bought two of the small tomato type and two of the full size tomato types. So far, the small tomatoes are taking the lead.

Finally, at a little bit after 5 p.m., the sun decided to come out. It has been grey and could all day long. We have received only a trace of rain, and I do not think there is too much more for us during the overnight. It does make me a little bit sad, but it will be alright. Nothing to whine over, although I am somewhat inclined to whining.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TOMATOES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment