Thursday, April 26, 2018

2018 - Day 116/249 - Thursday...1694...

Sometimes I do not really have to go very far to find the photo of the day, although usually I try to find something different and something that reflects the reason-du-jour for why I am such a crazy person. But, it seems that I was too wrapped up in the little stuff today to really properly document the reasons that I tend to cuss under my breath and/or out loud, depending on the circumstances.

It was a good but busy (spelled over scheduled) day, and I generally like being busy, but I am not crazy about being busy and having to commute places to accomplish that busy-ness (as opposed to business).

Whatever.

Bottom line, it was a good day, small accomplishments, and I am (and remain) a very lucky guy!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NAPOLEON, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment