Friday, April 27, 2018

2018 - Day 117/248 - Friday...1677...

I have no idea who these two ladies are, but they were in my Orientation Ethics class this morning. During a break, they were out on the Harris Terrace taking a selfie, so I photo bombed them. Then I decided to take a photo too, and it wasn't until later that I figured out that the one on the right was pulling an evans, and sticking her tongue out. I okay with that!

HooRay for FriDay! If you are reading this, it means you too made it through another week. It wasn't that difficult, but it was busy and JAM PACKED. I am looking forward to the weekend. I have a date with a pick, a shovel, a hose and some plants that need to be put into the ground. I am still waiting for the nights to warm up, so that some of the bulbs that I wanted will begin to come up. It it really odd that the nights are still so chilly, many of the plants are still in hibernation mode. We shall see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PHOTOBOMBS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment