Thursday, April 12, 2018

2018 - Day 102/263 - Thursday...1700...

I finished watering this evening. A couple days of watering, and that was it. I watered this morning, and all that was left was the creekside stuff. I think in the summer time, one good watering a week will be needed, and I have to come up with a chart for watering. Maybe spread out over a six-day period, so I can have one day of no watering. This photo is of some of the iris on the creekside. I am a little bit impatient to see the bulbs that I recently planted start to come up. Of course, I bought more bulbs yesterday, and I expect to pick up some more plants on the way home from work tomorrow.

Don't judge me.

Not a bad day, I have made some small accomplishments, and life is really good. I am a really lucky, LUCKY person. It is really REALLY windy out there, and is has been for a couple days. The winds woke us both up last night, it was so strong that I thought it was raining outside.

Speaking of rain, there is a little chance of rain overnight and into the overnight on Friday. I am not really counting on it, but it would be really nice!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CREEKSIDE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment