Wednesday, April 4, 2018

2018 - Day 94/271 - Wednesday (still?)...1720...

I am in Nashville, having a good visit and enjoying the information that is being shared at the 2018 NAR Broker Summit. Catching up with some old friends, making new friends, and getting information to take back to Austin to share. After the sessions this afternoon, there was a reception and Leslie stopped and chatted with me and Carrie. I had a few challenges pushing the right button, but finally there was a photo to document the event.

I have been up way too long already, even I don't usually get up at 4 A.M. I got to the airport in plenty of time for my 6:55 flight. Everybody was happy, no one was cranky (except for that one flight attendant). Pretty soon it was evident that there was a problem with the front door of the plane. It would close, but there was a warning light that said otherwise. After about 30 or 40 minutes, they started getting folks off the flight that had connections in other cities. Detroit, Cleveland, Boston, Pittsburgh. Eventually, we all got off the plane, told not to go too far, and waited for someone to fix the challenge. We finally left about 9:40, and got to Nashville (it was a direct flight) about 11:30. I was in line at the hotel about 12:10, and made it (with Carrie) to the conference at about 12:20.

Made the whole conference on day one, and tomorrow will be another early (not too early) day, with a 7:15 start time.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TOO EARLY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment