Sunday, April 22, 2018

2018 - Day 112/253 - Sunday...1686...

Today was a really busy day, but I managed to make another day without power washing the patio. I did fill my day though. I got lots of things done, including potting some plants, watering, cleaning the chicken coop and taking hay to the cattle. I cut grass too. The cattle were not too excited about the hay, but they decided to play along with me, most likely just to make me feel better. Anyway, it was a really good day as far as chore accomplishments are concerned.

I determined that I am not fond of nandena. Is that the plural of Nandena? And why does my spell-check think I am not smart enough to look up the proper spelling of Nandena? Whatever... I have also determined that you cannot dig up Nandena (or nandena), but I am going to investigate the possibility that someone can be hired to come and dig them out. I had a pick trying to get them out also, but I still could not get them all. I got some; the small, puny, nerdy little Nandena, but the mothers-of-all-Nandenas would not budge. I have a few things that I would like to plant also, but I can't until the Nandena are gone.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRESH HAY AND FULL TANKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment