Tuesday, April 24, 2018

2018 - Day 114/251 - Tuesday...Who Knows...

What is wrong with this picture? I took this photo document at about 7:30 this morning as I was driving down IH-35 (heading south into Austin). Granted, I did have to slow down to about 60 miles per hour to get into position, but this guy was on a bicycle (as best I can tell), and he was not keeping up with the traffic flow, and he was not on the shoulder or the service road of the expressway. He was in a traffic lane, riding a bicycle. I have watched two television news programs since that time, and there has been no report of any bicycle traffic casualties, so I can only assume that he made it to where ever he was going. I dies remind me of a joke that I don't have time to relay right now, but suffice it to say, the punch line is 'and there is a clown on a bicycle, honking to pass'. Hit me up if you want to and I will tell you the joke, it is a pretty good one.

Otherwise, a pretty good day...thanks for asking...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOWNS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment