Sunday, April 29, 2018

2018 - Day 119/246 - Sunday...1665...

It is pretty much the end of another weekend, and the beginning of another work week. There is a full moon tonight, the Pink Moon as I recall. I think it would be worth taking a look at it. There is a chance of rain every day this week, but the most promising chances seem to be Thursday, Friday and Saturday. If it will at least rain on those days, I will be happy. If it will at least rain on one or two of the next six days, I will be happy. Anything more and I will be ecstatic! I got a lot of stuff done around the place today, in anticipation of some rain this week. I got the last two things planted that needed to be planted, and I still have some bulbs in the back of Jody's truck that need to get in the ground. I am waiting on the ground crew to come and rip out the rest of the nandena so I will have a place to put them. After the nandena are ripped out, I will move some big cannas to another spot, then plant some lower things in front of them, and then the bulbs that are in the back of Jody's truck.

I have a plan!

This is a picture of a pretty little yellow lily that I discovered while I was watering this afternoon. The hosts that I planted from bulbs are coming up nicely, as are three ferns I put out in a shady spot. It will be interesting eventually.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LILY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment