Tuesday, April 17, 2018

2018 - Day 107/258 - Tuesday...1710...

Spoiler alert! Over the next several days, you will be rewarded with a variety of flora photos taken from the various gardens around the house. It has to be better than photos of wrecks (of which I have plenty), so quit complaining. I am noticing many different varieties of iris this year that I honestly have not seen before, so I will be sharing those (and others) with you over the next several days. Just today I took a weeks worth of photos, so you have been warned.

Not a terrible day today, it is getting busier for me, both in the office and out of the office. Most of what I do provides  certain amount of pleasure and is rewarding, but there are some items that do not. I do not necessarily believe in the 'do the worst first' adage, but maybe I should. I do tend to procrastinate about some things, and I really believe that if I just got some things over with and moved forward, it would be best for everyone.

I'll think about it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FLORA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment