Friday, April 13, 2018

2018 - Day 103/262 - Friday...1702...

Pretty is where you find it. Sometimes you just have to look and pay attention. In this case, the pretty was between the service road and MoPac. I can never remember if these are Indian Paintbrush or Indian Blanket. Whichever they are, there are pretty, and I hope they are pleased that I paid attention.

It is Friday, which I am also very pleased about. I think I will sleep a little later in the morning. I am hoping for a little bit of rain overnight, but I am not counting on it. I had nothing to water this evening, which is nice, and the weekend will give me more time to water in case of no rain. I have some things that need to get in the ground, and some bulbs to plant. I am planning another visit to the nursery tomorrow, just to see what I can find.

All in all, I think it will be a really nice weekend.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PRETTY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment