Monday, April 16, 2018

2018 - Day 106/259 - Monday...1700...

Your Lyft driver is thirteen minutes away. I have to tell  you, I had no fear at all concerning this particular driver. He looked very trustworthy. Seemed to know where he was going, but he did have a bit of a sniffing challenge. The ride cost me a bag of kibble, which I thought was fair, and he did get a pretty good tip (another bag of kibble), and a five star review. I never give five stars. The best thing was, he didn't talk much, and I am not good with small talk if I am alone in the back seat. If I am with a group, I will go into a whole schtick, but alone, I just want to check my phone.

Not a bad day for a Monday. A couple ups and a couple downs. I got started with my daily meditation (that means watering the plants), and I think I can spend an hour in the morning and at least an hour in the afternoons, depending on the television schedule. Watering plants and digging holes. What could be better.

I showed one property this afternoon, expect to write a contract tomorrow morning. When you see it, you have to jump on it, no time to dilly-dally.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DOG DAYS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment