Sunday, April 15, 2018

2018 - Day 105/260 - Sunday...1695...

Well, I was able to get a few more things done around the farm today. I did get the grass cut (except up by the chicken coop). I DID get the grass cut around the creek too. What I did not get done on the other side of the creek will need to be shredded with the tractor, so that is a later in the week thing or a next weekend thing. I still have not planted the bulbs I bought, but I have figured out where they will go, so that is the hardest part. This is a photo of one of the lilies I DID NOT plant. It seems there are some lilies that 1). Either I planted them a couple years ago and forgot about them, or B). They were here when we bought the house, and they just decided to reappear. I'm going with A because I think 2 is just too far fetched. Whatever. The gladiolas I planted a few weeks ago are coming up really nicely, and I am really happy about that.

I just finished watering some of the stuff, so I am still ahead of the game.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LILIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment