Wednesday, April 18, 2018

2018 - Day 108/257 - Wednesday...1709...

Just in case you were wondering, this is what I DID NOT have for lunch today. Three appointments, a luncheon and then a last appointment. I was home by 4:30, walked up and down the driveway until about 5:15 talking on the phone. It is summer, the high market once again, and life is good.

We are hoping for rain over the weekend, although I like watering the plants. I especially like hand watering, although I do not think that is the most efficient use of time, it is what I like the best. I like to hear the water on the leaves of the plants, especially the cannas.

I am about to go put the girls to bed, move a sprinkler and have a pop sickle. Again, life is good!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CAKES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment