Thursday, April 19, 2018

2018 - Day 109/256 - Thursday...1707...

We are back to flora photos. I have occasion to take many more photos of wrecks and things that cause anxiety than I do of other types of photos. Just today, I took photos of the books in a property I was visiting. All about alcoholism and drug addiction and how to free oneself from the grip of those ills. Me, I am (currently) addicted to gardening. My addictions are much costlier than opioids and cocaine. Have you priced a two gallon hosta lately? What about a decent hose? Or a one-pack of a dahlia bulb? Now there is a cash outlay if you want to know the truth. And don't get me even started on a decent hose nozzle (of which I am quite the nozzle snob).

I'm just sayin'.

But I digress.

Today was a busy day, and I think tomorrow will be more fun than busy. I could use some fun, and I think we can all use some fun. I am looking forward to the weekend, I intend to spend most of Saturday morning planting the stuff I bought this week, and then maybe power-wash the patio. I will put in an affirmation for some rain, and then maybe a visit to the blue chair before Jody and I go in to Georgetown for lunch.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, IRIS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment