Saturday, April 14, 2018

2018 - Day 104/261 - Saturday...1692...

It stormed and hailed last night, we got 0.69" of rain, and if you were to look at the driveway, you would not even know it had rained. The hail did a job on some of the iris, but others you cannot tell that there was anything wrong. The winds have been so strong, it is crazy. I went outside this morning thinking I was going to cut some grass, and it was too windy even for that. The wind was so strong (how strong was it?) that I felt like I was getting an ear ache. Crazy. So, I came inside and took the first of a few naps.

I did get a few things planted and I still have some bulbs to plant tomorrow. I will try to get the grass cut tomorrow, we shall see.

This journal entry is dis-jointed, try to keep up. The wind was so strong (HSWI?) that we could not even sit outside with the girl dogs. Crazy.

I found one of he old girls (a silver laced wyandotte) dead this afternoon, out on the edge of the bamboo. We think it was just old age.

This photo is from up by the road, looking over the front tank by old Aunt Mary's original well. Interesting.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WINDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment