Saturday, May 5, 2018

2018 - Dau 125/240 - Saturday...1663...

This is the sum-total of our tomato production for the year. It is (as must be noted) better tomato production that we have achieved for the last 25 years, simply because we have only tried two or three of the last 25 years to grow tomatoes. These little tomatoes were on the ground this morning when I was making my rounds; I expected they were victims of the recent rains, but Jody thinks the chickens pecked them off the vines. Either way, thee things are going to be eaten, and they are going to be GREAT!

Everything took longer today than I was expecting. I intended to go to the office, make a couple phone calls, visit a property, have a key made, put a lock box on the property, take some photos and return home. That took six hours. Crazy.

I had plans for the evening, but I called in stoopid. Just could not do it. Tired. So I am going to go and get a pop-sicle and retreat to the big blue chair.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TOMATOES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment