Saturday, May 19, 2018

2018 - Day 139/226 - Saturday...1649...

To market, to market, to buy a fat pig.
  Home again, home again, jiggity-jig!

Yep, back home after a full week in Washington, D.C. Good meetings, good information, good friends, good to be back home. Today was a pretty full travel day. I started waking up about 5:30 (D.C. time) and when I am in hotels, I leave the television on all night long. The royal wedding (the pre-game show) was already starting, so by the time the real thing was starting, I was relatively awake. I thought it was nice, and I enjoyed watching it. I was awake, the television was on, and there was coffee in the room. I didn't need anything else!

I packed leisurely and left for the airport with plenty of time. I was really tired of being wet and cold. It rained the whole time I was there, and there are places that are STILL flooding, and there was more rain forecast for today. Our flight left right on time, and we arrived early. Not really worthwhile, since there was no place for us to unload. We sat on the ground for a good while, and by the time we got to the gate, we were about 45 minutes late. BUT, it was a great trip, and again, it was really worthwhile. this is a photo of me, Brandy and Skippy. Three buds.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HOME AGAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment