Wednesday, May 2, 2018

2018 - Day 122/243 - Wednesday...1674...

I was very pleased that I was on the opposite side of the expressway when I took this photo. It was kind of everyone that was ahead of me to slow down so they could all get a good look, and it gave me the opportunity to get prepared for the shoot. Again, I do not think there were any injuries, it just kind of takes the wind out of your otherwise billowing sails on the homebound commute.

It is so windy out here on the edge of nowhere (HOW WINDY IS IT?), it is so windy out here on the edge of nowhere that you need an advanced degree in physics to water the plants. Absolutely crazy. We have this week (so far) proven the weather prognosticators 60% inaccurate in their predictions for rain this week. They still have a couple days to go, and it is looking better for rain (maybe overnight) on Thursday and into Thursday evening. Perfect, I have to attend a late evening function in Austin tomorrow night!

Whatever.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SLOW DOWNS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment